Sunday, May 9, 2010

Problems with mics and preamps


I have been working at getting these mics and preamps working for a week now and have been having no success, I'm sure the solution is something obvious to a professional electrician type, but I have had the help of two technicians and a friend that works in an electronics store but we can't find the problem. Having soldered the mics and built several preamps I have decided to call it quits with this aspect of the project and look for an alternative.

Fortunately, I have acquired four AKG 417's which look like they might do the job. Although I own't be able to use the experience and time I have spent on my own solution in the final project piece I am satisfied that this solution will work and allow me more time to focus on some other factors.

No comments:

Post a Comment